Mike Shedlock / Mish is a registered investment advisor representative for SitkaPacific Capital Management.
Sitka Pacific is an asset management firm whose goal is strong performance and low volatility, regardless of market direction.
You are currently viewing my global economics blog which typically has commentary every day of the week.
- New York Times: NYT 10th Annual Year in Ideas – #1 Idea of the Year ‘Do-It-Yourself Macroeconomics’
- Time Magazine: Best 25 Financial Blogs
- Bloomberg: Financial Blogs: The Best of the Bunch
- CNBC: Best Alternative Financial Websites
- Strategist News: Best Business Blogs
My wife Joanne, for 27 years, passed away on May 16, 2012 from ALS, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
For details of a fundraiser for ALS research, please see My Wife Joanne Has Passed Away; Stop and Smell the Lilacs.
I remarried in June of 2013 as noted in Celebrating Life: I Got Married on Friday.
When not writing about stocks or the economy I spend a great deal of time on photography and in the garden. I have over 80 magazine and book cover credits.
Please check out my photography website Mish Moments!
Mike “Mish” Shedlock