House Still on Fire
Climate activist Greta is back on stage asking people to panic. Her message is ‘Our House Is Still on Fire’
Here's some pertinent snips from Greta's List of Demands.
- One year ago I came to Davos and told you that our house is on fire. I said I wanted you to panic. I’ve been warned that telling people to panic about the climate crisis is a very dangerous thing to do. But don’t worry. It’s fine. Trust me, I’ve done this before and I can assure you it doesn’t lead to anything.
- Let’s be clear. We don’t need a “low carbon economy.” We don’t need to “lower emissions.” Our emissions have to stop if we are to have a chance to stay below the 1.5-degree target. And, until we have the technologies that at scale can put our emissions to minus, then we must forget about net zero. We need real zero.
- We demand at this year’s World Economic Forum, participants from all companies, banks, institutions and governments: immediately and completely divest from fossil fuels.
- We don’t want these things done by 2050, 2030 or even 2021. We want this done now.
- Our house is still on fire. Your inaction is fueling the flames by the hour. And we are telling you to act as if you loved your children above all else.
Greta a Pawn in Someone Else's Game
Telling people to panic doesn't work for the simple reason there is nothing to panic over.
A huge percentage of the world's populations lives day to day struggling with food, medical, housing or debt-related issues. Their concern, and rightfully so, is surviving the next week.
Excellent Video on Climate Nonsense
Global Warming Fraud Exposed In Pictures
Please consider Global Warming Fraud Exposed In Pictures
None of the above tops AOC who says World Will End in 12 Years: Here's What to Do About It
Here's a lesson for you climate fearmongers: Never put a time frame on your prediction that is shorter than your expected life or you will be ridiculed until you die.
Greta Demands Action Now!
Even if you are still convinced man and not the sun is the overwhelming force in climate change, the idea that we can immediately divest from fossil fuels an have "real" zero" emissions is economic nonsense.
Such statements do not merit praise, they merit ridicule. And her parents deserve scorn for putting her on stage to be used in this way.
The media treats her like she is some sort of saint. Actually, she is nothing but a pawn in someone else's game on a fool's mission to achieve the impossible.
Ironically, Greta's message is so absurd that if we did what she asked, there would be panic and a global economic collapse.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock