Enjoy the video.
Details from Campus Reform.
- President Donald Trump’s proposal for comprehensive tax reform was almost immediately dismissed as heartless and impractical by his political opponents.
- When the same ideas are packaged under Bernie Sanders' name, however, liberal college students excitedly endorsed them.
Unsurprisingly, Students Despise Obama Policies...When Credited to Trump.
- In anticipation of the 100-day mark of Donald Trump's presidency, Campus Reform asked students at George Mason University to evaluate some of the president's accomplishments.
- The students predictably blasted things like the "Apology Tour" and stimulus package, even comparing them to Nazi policies, at least until learning that they were actually accomplished during President Obama's first 100 days.
What's Going On
- These students are so brainwashed by mainstream media they respond to the person, not the idea.
- More fundamentally, the students know nothing of current events or they would not fall for these types of gotchas.
To be fair, we do not know the percentage of students who did not fall for the traps.
However, I strongly suspect the vast majority of the students (and most likely the average person on the street, not just students) would tend react to the person, not the issue.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock