Please tune into This Week in Money for an excellent interview of Marc Faber by Howe Street's Jim Goddard.
Goddard asked Faber what currencies he liked. Without hesitation, Faber replied, gold, silver, and platinum.
The interview with Faber starts a bit after 8 minute mark and lasts for about 30 minutes.
Faber also discusses, valuations, the US and Canadian dollar, oil, China, and the recession.
As always, Faber provides excellent food for thought.
If you have not yet read his book, Tomorrow's Gold, please pick up a copy. It's not about gold, it's about opportunities.
Recommended Reading List
- Economics for Real People by Gene Callahan
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
- What Has Government Done With Our Money? by Murray N. Rothbard
- Case Against the Fed: Murray N. Rothbard
- Tomorrow’s Gold Marc Faber
- Capitalism For Kids: Growing Up To Be Your Own Boss by Carl Hess
- Debunking Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) & Understanding it First by Erik Zimerman
- An Introduction to Austrian Economics by Thomas C. Taylor
Items two, three, four, and eight are free downloads at mises.org. Item seven is a free website article.
Links 1, 5, and 6 go to Amazon. I get a tiny cut of the action out of Amazon’s pocket. If you prefer Amazon gets the full price, then remove my reference.
Tomorrow’s Gold is one of the best financial books ever.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock