India's Water and Sanitation Crisis
Please consider India's Water and Sanitation Crisis
India is the second most populous country in the world, with more than 1 billion citizens.
A staggering 344 million practice open defecation.
The World Bank estimates that 21 percent of communicable diseases in India are linked to unsafe water and the lack of hygiene practices. Further, more than 500 children under the age of five die each day from diarrhea in India alone.
56% Indians Still Don’t Have Healthcare
Also, please note 56% Indians Still Don’t Have Healthcare
That was as of December 2018.
I believe that is all you need to know.
- Cases in India are exploding right now.
- They have gone unreported.
- Deaths will rise and those will be unreported as well.
Meanwhile, Back in the US
- Bond Yields Plunge as Coronavirus Outweighs Strong Jobs
- Seattle Rush Hour Suddenly Vanishes Due to Coronavirus Work Stoppage
Very Deflationary Outcome Coming
Blame the Fed. Click on the link for details.
Drink Cow Urine
However, true believers may wish to consider India's Leaders Claim Drinking Cow Urine Will Cure the Coronavirus
Mike "Mish" Shedlock