- Gold went sideways in 2021 after a big jump in 2019. What’s your outlook for 2022?
- As a geologist, you like to watch drill results. Describe as best you can so even a novice investor can understand what you do and what you are looking for in drill results.
- Do you pay attention to Fed chatter – think 6 hikes are coming in two years – Baby Hike Talk?
- How do the produces look if there is a decline. Are their finances in order?
- You cannot name specific companies except to clients, but do you favor majors to juniors at this point, a balanced look, what?
- What about country specific outlook. New results can pop up anywhere, but are there regions you are watching closer? Any countries you suggest avoiding?
- Silver, Nickel, copper, what are the prospects especially in light of clean energy?
- How do people get in touch?
Steve could not discuss his top picks as those are for clients only, but he is willing to look at metal portfolios and offer some suggestions.
One of the worst things Steve can say about what you hold is "I don't know that company".
If he doesn't know it, it likely does not have good drill results if any at all.
You can contact Steve at "stodoruk @ sprottglobal . com" without the quotes and spaces.
- January 18: Bond Yields Hit 2-Year High, Stocks Hit Hard, Gold Firm
- January 19: Lacy Hunt: Negative Real Rates Are a Strong Recession Warning
Thanks for Tuning In!
Like these reports?
If so, please Subscribe to MishTalk Email Alerts.
Subscribers get an email alert of each post as they happen. Read the ones you like and you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you have subscribed and do not get email alerts, please check your spam folder.