June Rate Cut Odds
Rate cut odds from CME Fedwatch.
- The odds of one cut in June are 44.6%.
- The odds of two cuts are 29.3%.
- The odds of three cuts are 5.4%
June Changing Odds
- A month ago the the odds of No Cut in June were 63.0%.
- Today they are only 20.7%.
December Rate Cut Odds
December Changing Odds
- In the past month the odds of two or more cuts jumped from 30.3% to 77.7%
- In the past month the odds of three or more cuts jumped from 8.4% to 47.2%
- CDC Admits Spread of Coronavirus in the US Appears Inevitable
- Lie of the Day: This is Not a Pandemic
- Bond Yields Crash and Gold Soars on Pandemic Threat
- Fed Minutes Highlight Coronavirus Concerns and Uncertainty 8 Times
Rate cuts odds started rising before coronavirus threat materialized on news Largest Global Shipping Decline Since 2009.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock